When you select a context menu item nothing happens.
This could be due to the fact that Message Queuing is not enabled on your system.
- Click Start , point to Programs , point to Administrative Tools , and then click Server Manager to display the Server Manager
- Click Add Features to start the Add Features Wizard .
- Expand MSMQ , expand MSMQ Services , and then select the check boxes for the Message Queuing features that you want to install.
- Click Next , and then click Install .
- If you are prompted to restart the computer, click OK to complete the installation.
- If it still won't work, re-install MSMQ under the main Administrator (not just a user with admin permissions).