This nmd | HyperDrive release features important changes and improvements:
- Static client installers solves macOS code signing issues, making the installation on macOS more user-friendly.
- Synchronization improvements: performance, stability, more automated error handling
- Web UI/UX improvements: redesigned logon, signup flows, improved folder permission UI, ...
- Updated base framework for macOS, which improves stability.
- Web UI: GetLink: Ability to copy File/FolderLinks directly from web UI
- Office integration: Register as Cloud Storage provider
- Windows 10 integration: Register as Cloud Storage provider Syncroot
- HotFolders: Integration Feature that allows notifying external services on file actions in certain 'hot folders'. Requires API integration. Contact our support team for more information if needed.
Last but not least, we performed the usual housekeeping to make sure that our software continues to behave nicely under all sorts of circumstances.
End of Official Support for Windows Vista:
Microsoft no longer supports Windows Vista: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22882/windows-vista-end-of-support
What this means for nmd | HyperDrive:
For now, nmd | HyperDrive will still work on Windows Vista machines, but we will no longer specifically test Windows Vista to ensure future compatibility.
If bugs occur that are specific to Windows Vista, they will no longer be resolved.
We advise all Vista users to upgrade their machines, to use the full nmd | HyperDrive feature set, and get the latest security updates..