- Open File Explorer
- Right click This PC and select Map network drive
- Fill in the location and the Vault that you want to connect to. Be sure to check connect using different credentials. You can find the WebDAV url via these steps.
- Fill out your username and password, click OK
- Your vault will now be visible in the File Explorer
- In case of problems, check this article or contact support.
If your WebDAV is responding slowly on your Windows system, try the following:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
- De-select Automatically detect settings.
- Click OK
Microsoft Office/Adobe Acrobat Asks for Credentials Every Time I Open a File
Users may be prompted to verify their credentials each time they open a Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat file. This repeated request for credentials is a result of Microsoft /Adobe design and is not related to the Nomadesk service. Additional information can be found in this article on the Microsoft Knowledge Base: