Nomadesk imports Vaults by creating an encrypted virtual drive in Windows Explorer or in the macOS Finder.
This means that the local image file which contains all data will be mounted in your OS. When something goes wrong during this mounting procedure, the Nomadesk notification pop-up window will show.
- Restart the Nomadesk Dashboard
- Reboot your machine (the encrypted virtual disks are drivers, loaded by the OS)
- Disable your virusscanner
- Reinstalling Nomadesk over your current installation (will reinstall the drivers which mount your local data file)
- Attaching the external storage drive where your data file is stored on
- When installing Nomadesk on MacOS , be sure to install and run it from the administrator account
- When on macOS, verify you are using the latest version of Fuse for macOS:
Go to the Apple System Preferences => FUSE (at the bottom), and check for updates.
If there is an update, please reboot after installing it.
If the steps above don't resolve the problem, please get in touch with us.