SQL Server Authentication Mode has to be configured on "SQL Server and Windows Authentication mode".
Articles in this section
- Proxy server configuration
- WebDAV error "Can't read from source file or disk"
- The password of nmd | HyperDrive database user contains a "%" character.
- When you use SQL authentication this error can occur. The nmd | HyperDrive Appliance needs to have both SQL and windows authentication as a prerequisite.
- HOWTO: Retrieve the PuTTY or OpenSSH key for authentication to the nmd | HyperDrive Virtual Appliance
- `Fileserver label already in use` error appears when creating new nmd | HyperDrive Fileserver
- When using Internet Explorer, the nmd | HyperDrive Online web interface doesn't finish loading
- The nmd | HyperDrive appliance can`t perform an LDAP query correctly.
- Windows security warning opening files in WebDAV mounted Vaults