This happens when you want to sync a file to a folder that has been removed or renamed. You can solve this by saving the file to a different location or by putting the folders back to their orignal location or name.
Articles in this section
- "Duplicate file" notification
- Nomadesk - File locking
- Resolve conflicts automatically
- Conflicts notification
- "No Access" message
- "Local FileName is Too long" and "Error creating a directory"
- "In Sync" status
- "Filename contains invalid characters" notification
- "Destination updated during synchronization" message
- "Action Required" message