If your dashboard is displaying "No Access", you will not be able to connect to the Nomadesk cloud. This usually happens when a license is unpaid and you can check this by hovering over the red exclamation mark in the Nomadesk Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Nomadesk - File locking
- Resolve conflicts automatically
- Conflicts notification
- "Duplicate file" notification
- "No Access" message
- "Local FileName is Too long" and "Error creating a directory"
- "In Sync" status
- "Filename contains invalid characters" notification
- "Destination updated during synchronization" message
- "Action Required" message