With this release we are introducing the ability to share and sync subfolders from your Vaults, and further bolster read/write settings while sharing and synchronizing.
You will now have maximum flexibility to manage access to your data. You can either share entire Vaults, as you were used to, or just share a subfolder – it is up to you.
We kept our promise and have further improved the Web UI, resulting in a better user experience. Here are just a few things that changed for the better:
- The user permissions view has been revamped since we also introduced vault/subfolder permissions
- A brand-new and improved context menu has been added
- The file activity log interface has been reworked
- We improved the drag & drop functionality and repaired the file multi select feature
- Our CSS buttons look far nicer
- Dates are now localized
- The folder properties and details view has been polished
- Inviting people on Vaults has now become very easy: no need for the invitee to accept the invitation
- You can now easily retrieve the WebDAV URL to a Vault from the properties
On the desktop applications we have removed redundant menu buttons. Less is more!
And of course, as with every release, the usual housekeeping resulted in better performance and further enhanced stability.
With this release we also wish to announce that we no longer – officially – support:
- Mac Snow Leopard
- Mac Lion 32 bit
- Windows XP
In case you have issues with our service on these platforms, we will still help you if we can. But we will no longer maintain our software to run on them.
Thanks for using our service, feel free to get in touch with us anytime.