Nomadesk release 7.8.8
- Ability to import Vaults as Web Drive (WebDAV)
- For Windows: no longer requires registry keys to configure this
- For macOS: new!
- Note: this opens the vaults using frameworks of your OS.
Performance mostly depends on the implementation of the OS client (Windows Explorer / macOS Finder)
- Desktop App UI/UX Improvements
- Display Vaults in Dashboard while Opening (faster logon)
- Display vaults in 'OpenFailed' status (with ability to remove them, ..)
- Setting to Show/Hide Vaults in the Dashboard that are not imported yet
- Menu item to import a Vault from dashboard form (both as Synced Vault and Web Drive available)
- Menu item for 'Open in Web Interface'
- Menu item ''Retry' for Vaults in status ActionRequired, OpenFailed
- Menu item for 'Get Help' (FAQ links) for Vaults in status ActionRequired, OpenFailed, Low local disk space
- Added a setting in Options form to enable import as Web Drive
- Zoho (edit legacy office documents) integration: Switching to European Zoho Datacenter for GDPR compliance
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
- New Sync Engine: Implement sync scheduler, refactor for code sharing between client & server
- New Sync Engine: Implement Events, Archive & Compare server-client